back to article 'BLING BLING, BLING BLING' 'Hello, yes, my iPhone is made of GOLD'

The Apple rumour mill is approaching lightspeed, fuelled by a growing number of insiders talking up a C-3PO-like gold iPhone 5S. Today's iOS mobes are only available in black and white, but more and more anonymous sources are piling in online to claim the next-generation model - due out on 10 September - will sport an optional …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

To be fair you can't polish a turd

However you can roll it in glitter...

1. Matt Piechota

polish

Keep up, you can polish a turd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI\

Gold iPhone? Eh, if you like that kind of thing. Most people will cover it up with a cover anyway.

2. Zot
    Coat

A brushed copper colour would be nice.

Oh sorry, wrong place, I mean, it wasn't me. *ahem* - just leaving!... .. .

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Wat it iz

If you h8 apple then yr a m$ shill whos a hater, apple hater we luv r walled gardens the walls r made of stone 2 keep u haterz out,apple h8r Im gonna buy$ a gold (au) fone 2 go wid my gold ro$$$$$lex watch and boots. #applehaterzh82luv

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Wat it iz

You forgot to say 'Innit'.

We are the knights who say "innit".

4. julianh72
    Coat

"Champagne"? I think not

It'll be "Cider", surely?

5. Rattus Rattus

Who cares about the gold case, what I found interesting was IOS 7, with "a new "flat" design scheme that replaces the skeuomorphism of the past with brightly coloured icons". Is Apple going all Windows 8 here?

6. RobertD
    Happy

It might...

...sell well here in Scotland as it sounds like it might be similar enough in colour to Irn Bru or good whisky.

7. ywdwarner

this way the muggers will know who to target, thanx u fn geniuses. Jobs rolling over with ur egotism. Pink phones would deter theives, duh! " but since people have to buy new phones if theirs gets stolen, theft is 25% of ur business model, 25% replacing broken iphones. people have been shot for iphones. will apple ever accept responsibility for having crap kill switches for phones?

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

You want a cheap golden apple gadget?

How does $7.99 grab you? :-)

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like