back to article Hackers deface 'sinful' French Euromillions site

Hackers sprayed digital graffiti on the French Euromillions website over the weekend as part of a protest against the "sin" of gambling. A group identifying itself as the “Moroccanghosts” hacking crew posted messages decrying the lottery as the work of the devil in both French and Arabic after breaking into the euromillions.fr …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"Oh you believers. Wine, games of chance, statues all augur impurity and are the work of the devil."

Clean water is a recent commodity, if the early Muslims were forbidden any alcohol it's probable they would have all died from water borne diseases. What the Koran says is that it’s disrespectful to god to prey when drunk which if you believe in a God makes sense but it is possible to drink alcohol moderately without getting drunk.

The current Islamic total ban on alcohol is just a recent interpretation.

Anonymous for obvious reasons

2. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

lol

Religious people make me laugh

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: lol

Some of them make me really sad.

3. phuzz Silver badge
    Headmaster

To be fair, that's pretty good spelling and grammar compared to your run-of-the-mill website defacing.

Bonus points for correct usage of the word 'augur'.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'm about as sure of this NOT being done by religious hacktivists against gambling and alcohol, as I am about having a hole in my arse.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

So let me get this straight... Are they saying that buying a lottery ticket is immoral but defacing a website isn't..?

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

No gambling.....and yet

I'd like to bet you a pint that they only hacked the site because they worked out there was only a 1 in 1,000 chance of getting caught.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

W O W, the stupidity is off the scale

Denouncing "sinfull" gambling whilst hacking a computer!

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Maybe

People may be sinners , but that is between them and Allah. YOU have no say in the matter.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.