back to article Tibetan STATUE found by 1930s NAZI expedition is of ALIEN ORIGIN

Life-imitating-art news on the boffinry wires today, as it has emerged that a 1938 Nazi expedition to Tibet brought back a mysterious statue or idol which has now been confirmed to be of extra-terrestrial origin. It seems that the strange artifact was brought to Germany following an expedition to the remote Asian interior led …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. lukewarmdog
    Coat

When in roam

Was he using Apple Maps to locate Aryanism?

Also I see no proof it was carved from a meteorite and didn't just arrive on our planet this way, looks to me like it was just about to get its coat.

2. Stoneshop

I glanced at the title for The Reg's mail this morning

And read 'Thetan' for 'Tibetan'.

3. Pyromancer
    Pirate

The Moon Nazis are coming

Iron Sky wasn't fiction, then?

4. Potemkine Silver badge
    Megaphone

Does it deserve yelling it?

If they also found a keyboard without caps lock, it could be useful to the author of this article :yawn:

5. This post has been deleted by its author

6. Nigel 11
    Alert

Amazing ...

No-one has yet made a Stross / Laundry tie-in. Hope they've installed good wards on it.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I heard a theory

That the work on "Die Glocke" and later the Haunebu and "Feuerball" was based on a "non terrestrial power source" recovered from an expedition similar to this one around say 1922 and later handed over to German scientists for analysis?

It does seem a bit strange that the symbol for the "Vril" secret society has lightning bolts coming out of a ball.

What if the technology was indeed extraterrestrial in origin but couldn't be recreated with the technology of the time because it needed a specific element not present here on Earth ?

Sounds feasible, we already know that elements heavier than 113 are somewhat stable so maybe Lazar was just off by a few atomic numbers and the "magic number" is 122 ?

Even with a working flying disk or 3 it wouldn't have changed the outcome of the war as the German atom bomb project was a lost cause even if they had completed their heavy water experiments...

That mysterious photo of the UFO over New York back in the 40's has never been explained, perhaps it really did exist but was destroyed to prevent it falling into Allied hands?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.