back to article iPhone spontaneously combusts on CCTV

We all know iPhones are hot property - as their owners generally tell you. However, when one blows up in your pocket, you know its probably time to stop bragging. That's what happened to 17-year-old Henri Helminen, whose three-month-old iPhone started smoking profusely of its own accord, causing the Finn to quickly reach for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
  2. GreggS

And now live from the home of Nokia, its..

You've been badly framed.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Roasted nuts

Almost!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

FAKE!!!!!!1111!!!1121!!!!!

This is clearly fake.... To the people who are saying that the CCTV footage is wobbly because it was recorded on a mobile phone well we've just seen his 'mobile phone' go up in flames so what's he recording it on? A Lumia? Don't make me laugh

1. vic 4

Re: FAKE!!!!!!1111!!!1121!!!!!

You see his mate(?) use a phone afterwards, maybe it was him?

1. jestersbro
        Facepalm

Re: FAKE!!!!!!1111!!!1121!!!!!

Don't be silly. Until this little episode there was only one phone with a camera in Finland. It has to be fake simply because of that! Tch!

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"We all know iPhones are hot property - as their owners generally tell you. However, when one blows up in your pocket, you know its probably time to stop bragging."

What is there to brag about. What? Your taste is glass/steel and 80's wall paper?

iPhone owners are so dim! Brag to me you have an iPhone and i'll laugh in your face. How foolish? iPhone, tisk, your last decade!

1. Toothpick
      Trollface

What is there to brag about. What? Your taste is glass/steel and 80's wall paper?

iPhone owners are so dim! Brag to me you have an iPhone and i'll laugh in your face. How foolish? iPhone, tisk, your last decade!

TROLL

6. JaitcH
    FAIL

If Jobs were still alive ...

he would be busty saying it never happened whilst his PR guys were slipping a confidentiality agreement in the hand of the unlucky user.

Happened too many times for people not to believe it.

1. vic 4

Re: If Jobs were still alive ...

No, he'd say it's no big deal, just change your pocket lining.

2. Ted Treen
      Facepalm

Re: If Jobs were still alive ...

"...he would be busty..."?

Boobed again!

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Siri to blame...

...the Scottish guy asked it to find 'Do It Yourself laminate floor seconds'

"..Siri will self immolate in... 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.."

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like