An Apple patent application just published by the US Patent Office shows that the masterminds of Cupertino have figured out (or hope to figure out) a cunning way to work out what words you're going to tap into your little Jesus mobe before you type it. The US Patent Office has not yet granted the patent, but in accordance with …
Re: I'm sorry...
I tend to agree. Over the years I had....
HTC Blueangel (O2 XDA IIs - slide out keyboard)
HTC Trinity (no keyboard)
HTC Touch Pro
Samsung Galaxy S (no keyboard)
Each time I've gone with a non-keyboard phone, I've quickly remembered what it was I loved about having a real keyboard - being able to feel the keys and know if I wasn't pressing things right. Touch screen keyboard don't give that feedback (little vibrations aren't a substitute).
The main problem with the iPhone correction is it keeps trying to take out my swearwords.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners