An Apple patent application just published by the US Patent Office shows that the masterminds of Cupertino have figured out (or hope to figure out) a cunning way to work out what words you're going to tap into your little Jesus mobe before you type it. The US Patent Office has not yet granted the patent, but in accordance with …
Re: I'm sorry...
I tend to agree. Over the years I had....
HTC Blueangel (O2 XDA IIs - slide out keyboard)
HTC Trinity (no keyboard)
HTC Touch Pro
Samsung Galaxy S (no keyboard)
Each time I've gone with a non-keyboard phone, I've quickly remembered what it was I loved about having a real keyboard - being able to feel the keys and know if I wasn't pressing things right. Touch screen keyboard don't give that feedback (little vibrations aren't a substitute).
The main problem with the iPhone correction is it keeps trying to take out my swearwords.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth