back to article Windows Phone 7 'not fit for big biz ... unlike Android, iOS'

Window Phone 7 is not yet fit for enterprise deployments, according to an application security expert. David Rook, application security lead at Realex Payments, told delegates at the B-Sides conference in London that the youngest of the smartphone operating systems is less mature than either Google's Android or Apple's iOS. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Bronek Kozicki
      Facepalm

Re: Speaker here!

I can't see your slides on my firefox , but judging by their text it seems like very interesting and technical presentation. I used to do presentations on similar topics some 10 years ago (or more? - I spoke about COM security, IIS attacks and SQL injection before it became "fashionable") and I would not be ashamed of your choice of points.

El Reg, the quality of reporting we have been presented here is, frankly, terrible. You journalist seem to have focused on few implied or incidental points, instead of giving focus to actual topic presented which is not at all critical to Windows 7 security! Admit it, there was some bias here.

1. mike 19
    FAIL

you need go no further than to know that phone7 can't dig into exchange subfolders to know it's not meant for the business world. 'nuff said

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.