Apple is investigating the growing number of claims that the New iPad - aka the iPad 3 - suffers from weak Wi-Fi woes. Information provided by Cupertino to support staff and Apple Store employees across the US, snapped by a worker and send to 9to5Mac, shows the company is now replacing iPad 3s brought in by customers who claim …
Apple CEO received $178 Million compensation for 2011
Ya just have to shake your head at the insanity...
Apple CEO gets $178 M from using Chinese slave shops that produce defective goods. How outrageous.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'