Apple is investigating the growing number of claims that the New iPad - aka the iPad 3 - suffers from weak Wi-Fi woes. Information provided by Cupertino to support staff and Apple Store employees across the US, snapped by a worker and send to 9to5Mac, shows the company is now replacing iPad 3s brought in by customers who claim …
Apple CEO received $178 Million compensation for 2011
Ya just have to shake your head at the insanity...
Apple CEO gets $178 M from using Chinese slave shops that produce defective goods. How outrageous.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM