back to article New iPad: The only review roundup you'll ever need

So the new iPad is out tomorrow (indeed today if you live near the Date Line) and all the world's media is aflame with non-stop fondleslab coverage. So many reviews and analyses of the world-shaking new information portaportal have been published that many top media outlets are now issuing roundups of the reviews, seeking to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. King Zog the thrid of Albania and Surbiton

Already applied this to my own blog review

This splendidly succinct approach to product reviews I have already used on my ereader blog, when I reported on the arrival of the newest iPad in the following words:

So, we now have the Mark III iPad - Jolly good

Seemed to me to be all that I could say about it.......

2. Jeebus

How can a site which created the "Apple 10% review tax" be considered anti-Apple?

3. Confuciousmobil
    Pint

It is just another iPad.

Which is why I want it.

A pint, because I also want one of those.

1. Piro Silver badge
      Pint

Well...

I can almost understand you. I can see why you want one, but not the shiny toy from Cupertino.

Still, doesn't bother me. At least we can all have a drink.

4. Pahhh
    WTF?

Anti Apple

For those that dismiss the new iPad because its just a display improvement , you are morons.

I don't own a previous iPad but awaiting delivery of the new one today because and ONLY because of the display. Thats the only thing that held me back in the past. The display wasnt quite good enough to web browse amongst other things. At least to my liking. They seem to have completely over cooked it now on resolution but thats ok.

Also, if you think that the new Samsung etc tablets are good enough and prefer them to the Apple product, thats fine by me. We dont all have to like the same thing and I respect your choice. But for the love of god, keep your mindless anti-Apple rants to yourself.

5. Frans
    Pint

Best reviews' review ever!

Beers all around.

6. Lamont Cranston
    Joke

"We'll keep refining it, it's plainly not working yet."

Enough about Android, what about the iPad?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like