back to article Ten... digital adult toys

Reg Hardware Sex Week Wireless vibrators activated by your mobile phone or MP3 player – who would have thought it? Growing up during a time when women still had pubic hair and leading a fantasy romance with Tony Hadley took up most of my time, if I was lucky Valentine's day involved a card and a flower picked out of someone …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Silver badge

Ye gods and little fishes!

"Some instructional videos were needed, think Human Centipede."

Was that the best comparison available? Now I'm more confused than ever and a bit disturbed having made the mistake of watching the trailer

Silver badge
WTF?

Re: Ye gods and little fishes!

Add to that the diagram on the product's website is as far from Human Centipede as it's possible to get.

So basically...

...these are all vibrators. Great. What if one's significant other hates vibrators?

Re: So basically...

Fuck em.

i got the mrs a magic wand

from lovehoney.

and it has many speeds. its on an anaolgue switch, click on and then go from inaudible to power tool/sounds like she is being murdered screaming the place down.

she absolutely loves it.

Anonymous Coward

There IS an app for that - iTingle

(with a fabulous UI)

Happy

Re: There IS an app for that - iTingle

It takes two to tingle.

The iTingle that I used was a little white pill that cost $10. My date and I took them at 11.00pm and we tingled till 4. I don't think digital devices were discussed.

Well, all those toys gave us a fair amount of amusement.

I downloaded just the pictures, and we spent about an hour trying to figure out what each one was and how it worked. If you have no idea of the scale, some of these devices are not immediately intuitive.

And there we were thinking it was all about insert part A in slot B. Oh dear.

PS 'Like an industrial sander, and not in a bad way?' How? ... where? ... what ...?

We obviously need a dinosaur icon for types like me ...

Anonymous Coward

re: sanders

Have you never had a friend round for a bit of fun with the "wet and dry"? Can be a bit noisy but you can get a lovely finish.

Anonymous Coward

The Magic Wand

The Bosch Hammer Drill of personal pleasure products.

Probably not two ideas that should be combined.

Anonymous Coward

Just in case you didn't hear it the first time...

LoveHoney!

This article should have a large P in the bottom right hand corner.

Trollface

Purely in the name of science, how did the author arrive at the scores?

Trollface

Scoring isn't as easy as it used to be.

Ergo, digital adult toys.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums