back to article Ten... Valentine's Day gifts for her

Reg Hardware Sex Week It's that time of year again, when chocolate manufacturers rub their hands with joy and florists dream of blooming profits. Yes, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Of course, those of you with girlfriends who appreciate originality, will know the traditional catalogue of Valentine's gestures …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Tads

Geek girls would fail most of these

The posters looked interesting but on closer inspection the best ones had annoying errors. LIke the planet earth being larger than venus, would drive you nuts after a while. I admit to being a sucker for a pink hard drive :)

1. Norman Hartnell

Earth *is* bigger than Venus, by about 650km.

1. Toastan Buttar

Dougal

"This is a small planet. That one's far away."

2. Graham Bartlett

Tat city

Jeez, if you're going to get her some plastic shite for Valentine's Day, at least make it something she might be interested in. If she's not a geek, gadgets like this will do nothing for her. And if she is a geek, she'll tell you it's all crap and you should buy her something that's actually worth having, or at least is fun. A Hello Kitty USB stick may not be tasteful or particularly functional, but at least it has some amusement value.

1. jake Silver badge

@Graham Bartlett

Wifey-poo is getting a bare-root Rose alba to add to her rose garden ... Kids these days just don't get it.

::shh:: don't tell her ... she reads here sometimes ;-)

3. DigiTime

Steak and Blowjob day

Is on 14 March, and the name speaks for itself... If only Valentines day could be called chocolate, flowers, dinner, jewelery and listening day...

4. A 31
    Devil

really surprised

Absolutely no white goods in your review !!

I know how my girl struggles with her old washing machine and dish washer, how she curses when not having all the cooking utensils she requires !

how she moans when it is time to find a bag for the hoover, and how she wishes she had a proper vacuum cleaner

Come on el Reg ! get back to reality

Some of us men, are sensible and loving you know ?

:D

5. Ben Rosenthal

Doesn't sound that valentines, but my partner wants Star Wars: The Old Republic.........so she can stop watching from the sideline and run around a galaxy far far away with me :)

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.