Indonesian train operators have come up with yet another ingeniously cruel system designed to discourage fare-dodging commuters from blagging a free ride on the roof of their carriages - this time involving brooms covered in putrid gunk. Fresh from the success of its plans to dislodge the pesky roof-dwellers with small concrete …
Top 5 inhumane ways to remove free riders from top of trains
5. Tunnels and underpasses with strips of razor wire hanging down to roof height
4. Trackside rock salt air guns sweeping top of train
3. Make sure train takes scenic route through poo-flinging monkey preserve
2. Tents on top of train containing ameobic dysentary mosquitos
1. Endless loop of Rebecca Black's "Its Friday" blasting from traintop speakers!
really grease up the roof of the train. that would be entertaining enough.
Just sell Roof Tickets
Use the income to buy high pressure cleaners to remove evidence of 'customer loss'
don't have roofs
You can either sell roof tickets, or just have open-air carriages without roofs, I think.
The Register - for all your IT* news
* Indonesian train
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market