Indonesian train operators have come up with yet another ingeniously cruel system designed to discourage fare-dodging commuters from blagging a free ride on the roof of their carriages - this time involving brooms covered in putrid gunk. Fresh from the success of its plans to dislodge the pesky roof-dwellers with small concrete …
Top 5 inhumane ways to remove free riders from top of trains
5. Tunnels and underpasses with strips of razor wire hanging down to roof height
4. Trackside rock salt air guns sweeping top of train
3. Make sure train takes scenic route through poo-flinging monkey preserve
2. Tents on top of train containing ameobic dysentary mosquitos
1. Endless loop of Rebecca Black's "Its Friday" blasting from traintop speakers!
really grease up the roof of the train. that would be entertaining enough.
Just sell Roof Tickets
Use the income to buy high pressure cleaners to remove evidence of 'customer loss'
don't have roofs
You can either sell roof tickets, or just have open-air carriages without roofs, I think.
The Register - for all your IT* news
* Indonesian train
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs