back to article Eight... HD camera smartphones

You know that really annoying person who is videoing the gig with their camera phone to stick on Facebook when they get home? That's me. These days my TV is HD and my games console is HD, so it only makes sense that my phone – the device I use the most, day in and day out – should be HD too. Luckily, HD on smartphones is …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Chris 171
    Thumb Up

Footage quality...

From any device depends entirely on the person / thing holding the camera steady. And after that its the glass in front of the sensor.. Ergo.

My N8 has been on all sorts, bamboo boom, stuck to an aircraft window (great images flying over clouds at sunset) , strapped to my bike (shaky), made up a kitchen timer rotating timelapse thing, will probably put it on a kite at some point too. Best converged communication device I have ever owned.

So yes its big thing is the camera but the results of particularly timelapse stuff is superb. I'd also much rather fire off thousands of shots on this than a DSLR. 4K HD from a phone! :-)

Sorry to go on about it...

2. Samaung galaxy

Could be better

The devil’s advocate knows it, maybe it’s true. Better check with hahaped.

3. tyght

advise

Hello! I have good education and friends of mine always ask me for advise. I wanna share my expirience with everyone. So. In a modern world there is a constant lack of information. And the internet, even if it knows lots of stuff, cannot give an answer to many different questions. Well, for example, Everybody knows what’s it is impossible sometimes to find answers on some questions in usual search engine, When you need something that know only people who do it professionally. And this is a problem. Not everyone can afford to spend a lot of time looking through hundreds of forums. Of course we can do something. Many people get on Wikipedia and start serious studies on the issue. And in the end they are becoming experts by themselves. But it takes too long! Now then. Now I will enthusiastically campaign everyone to use one interesting service. There is a solution... The simplicity of it fascinates me! Solution exists! It’s really cool. I' ve never seen something like this before. It's hahaped. I guess I am the last one who wasn't aware of this service. But now I know what to do when the search engine can't help. I just love it! I am fascinated!

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Where is the Galaxy S2

Why not include the SGS2. It's similar to the Galaxy nexus, but has a better still camera so should be in the review list really

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like