back to article Swedish college girls now twice as slutty as in 2001

Sweden's female university students are enjoying twice as many partners but using fewer condoms than their counterparts of 10 years ago, worrying research has found. At the same time, the number of female students copping to having an STD had doubled, according to the research from Uppsala University, the local.se reports. The …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

If you're screwing Ikea wardrobes

I'd watch out for the splinters if I were you

1. Avalanche
    Boffin

Skewed results

It is a survey under students that used the University's health service. Maybe there is a correlation between 1) slutty behavior, 2) non-use of condoms, 3) contraction of STDs and 4) contacting the university health service as oppossed to people not needing health services at all or contacting their GP instead?

2. Steven Jones

Not El Reg's finest moment...

Given that headline, I'm not surprised Sara Bee decided to up sticks and leave El Reg.

3. Arbee
    Coat

"Female students had typically had 11 partners by the time they were polled."

And 12 after they were polled?

Hur hur.

/get your coat love, you've pulled.

4. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

"female students had typically had 11 partners by the time they were polled" < snigger

5. Malcolm Boura 2

Well that outcome is consistent with the trend throughout Europe towards more prudery resulting in less openess about sex, sexuality, sexual health matters and what a surprise, worse outcomes. Before anyone objects, no I don't have any direct evidence that that is part of the cause in this example, but it is consistent with observed patterns..

6. David Ndhlovu
    Paris Hilton

all studying a BA Pie Baking Degree?

7. 404

Ya'll do what you want...

... the blurb about the Professor saying females should insist on condoms, had me wondering why it wasn't 'males or both should insist on condoms".

Don't know about you, but I don't want my dick falling off at any point in my lifetime,

Just saying....

8. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

more partners

& fewer condoms

= more buttsekks!!

win!!

1. earl grey
      Paris Hilton

that's a pain the the butt

at least that's what paris said...

9. Anonymous Coward
    Facepalm

11 partners by the time they were polled

So they didn't actually have sex with the first ten?

10. earl grey
    Unhappy

where was all this when i was in school?

and why wasn't i there instead of here?

11. Red Eyes
    Happy

Study abroad

What are tuition fees like in Sweden?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like