Feeds

back to article Surrey nudists tossed out into the cold after lease expires

A group of Surrey naturists is looking for an accommodating farmer, after their landlord refused to renew the lease on their old site. The Surrey Downs Sun Club leased their site from a holiday and residential company, which has decided to expand its own facilities at the Farley Green site, the Surrey Advertiser reports. The 70 …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Flame

Oh do stop it everyone

We are all naked in the afterlife anyway.

And they are nice roasted.

Coat

This is not a title

"The 70 year old club has 110 members."

And how many don't have members?

Already gone.

Stop

Get a life...

As an ex-member of this particular club, I can say that they were a nice bunch of people with nothing but the best of intentions and motives. It is fair to say that the time that the club has existed is a positive testament to this.

Any attempt to gain a cheap laugh at them or their chosen lifestyle is really pathetic.

In other words, "Grow Up and stop acting like snickering school children."

Silver badge

Get over yourself

Perhaps the reason the club was moved on had very little to do with clothing. Perhaps the landlord just tired of uptight people with their un-panties in a bunch.

Pint

Re : AC 20110301 23:11

"Grow Up and stop acting like snickering school children."

Sarah's been trying to get us to grow up for years. She hasn't managed it what make you thing you've a better chance?

Anonymous Coward

Best intentions and motives

I'm curious... what are the best intentions and motives for walking around naked? and what are the worst intentions and motives?

Bronze badge
Troll

Re: Get a life

Kane: Quit griping

Lambert: I like griping

Alien, 1979

Bronze badge
Coat

Most wooded county

Is this in proportion to the number of nudist colonies...?

Surrey I'll get my coat.

Anonymous Coward

Nudism, in the UK?

Are they MAD?

Now I have no objection to walking around in my birthday suit, or others doing it..

But its barely warm enough here in summer to do it!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.