back to article The Last Airbender up for nine Razzies

The nominations for the 31st Annual Razzie Awards are now available for the viewing pleasure of the long-suffering moviegoing public, and it seems likely that The Last Airbender and Twilight Saga: Eclipse are poised to take a righteous shoeing. The former is up for nine awards, including Worst Director, Worst Picture, Worst …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Red Bren

Any film?

You've never seen Roller Blade 7 then. There isn't seven of them and they don't all wear roller blades.

1. John 62

The Bounty Hunter?

I quite enjoyed it. It didn't take itself seriously and was good fun to watch.

I won't watch Jame Cameron's Avatar on principle. Unobtainium. My friends bought it on DVD and thankfully they haven't put it on when I've been round yet because it's 3hrs long. We watched Beethoven instead last time Avatar was suggested and I liked it (though my preference was Mr Bean's Holiday - brilliant from the minute Bean gets slapped by kid.)

The more I hear about Jack Black's Gulliver, the more disappointed I get. It's an important story, but I thought Ted Danson's portrayal was a bit pretentious and I was looking forward to something more hep for the modern times.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.