back to article Man enraged by sagging pants pops cap in teen's ass

A Memphis man driven to distraction by the low-riding pants of two youths is facing aggravated assault charges after popping a cap into one of the exposed asses in question. Kenneth E Bonds had become incensed by the clothing of a pair of teenagers he spotted walking through his neighbourhood. The teens were sporting …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. David Eddleman

Don't...

...blame the guns, blame the idiots. Sadly, just like internet access and making children, there's no suitable license required that tests for maturity (emotional and mental) and intelligence.

1. Anonymous Coward
    FAIL

Unergonomic trouserware...

...indeed. On more than one occasion I have seen said trouserware fall down around the ankles of a local yoof while they are standing up on the bus home. Safe, innit.

2. HaplessPoet
    Joke

Aggrevated Assault?

I find I get very aggrevated when I see anyone dressed like that!

3. Paul RND*1000
    IT Angle

Bit OTT

If I shot everyone whose clothing was ridiculous looking the streets would be piled high with the corpses of kids wearing jeans around their knees, people who wear pajama bottoms in public, and lets not forget the Snuggie, Goths, Emos, tracksuit-wearing spides, and so on...

Besides if someone really wants to look stupid, who am I to stop them from making a tit of themselves in public for our entertainment?

1. Benedict

some title

By chance got a photo of yourself for us to sneer at?

4. min

ha!

he is my hero. eye on cheek + gun in hand / disagreement = bullet in cheek.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Down

That Perps Talking out of his....................

wot Crak,? u mean my ASS ???

nowt down there but some Weeds and Crakhole....

what a Charlie..... no doubt Brown Thumbing it all the way to the visit by the Plod GP for a real doing over

6. Joe User

His saggy pants are now irrelevant

Because his butt is covered by a large bandage.

7. Jason Togneri
    Joke

@ There are actually some towns and cities in the States...

"... that have 'ordinances'"

Yes, but unfortunately there are rather more towns and cities that have ordnance.

8. Eduard Coli
    Unhappy

Unprepared

The baggy style came from the gangsta need to pass a pat down while carrying firearms and/or drugs for distribution.

One could perhaps hide an AK down ones trousers if need be.

Perhaps these two should have?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.