back to article Devil manifests in Hungarian bathroom

A Hungarian couple have been reduced to washing in the downstairs sink after the Lord of the Flies' terrifying visage appeared in their bathroom. Poor old Laszlo Csrefko, 52, blew a "fortune" doing up the room, but no sooner had he slapped in a new bath, shower and ceramics then Satan decided to pay a visit. According to the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Neil Barnes Silver badge
    Coffee/keyboard

@Ginolard

New laptop, please.

Thank you.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Boffin

That's not Satan

That's an image of Herodotus.

http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320Hist&Civ/slides/02herod/herodotus.jpg

3. Professor Tinklepants
    Dead Vulture

That's not Satan....

.....it looks more like a mummified Tom Baker ca. 1975!

4. Al fazed
    Happy

exponentially

Won't this kipper of Beelzeebub be reproduced on every tile in their bathroom ?

Also in every bathroom in Budapest, nay Hungary, or even da da da daaa ... the whole world !

My God, he's actually taking over the system via B&Q and the bathroom suite 0day vulnerability.

Are they available on eBay ?

Well, they could be useful, like if you didn't your wife ! For an art exhibition.

They must be worth a mint by now !

He could sell the tiles on eBay and then buy a new house with the proceeds !

ALF

1. Beelzeebub
      Flame

@Al fazed

Please don't take my name in vain, for God's sake!

Actually, I don't exist and neither does He.

5. Macmanpro

Surprised

I'm really surprised at The Sun printing such rubbish... oh wait hang sorry what am I talking about this is exactly the sort of rubbish they print!

6. ramblog
    Go

Look.. there's Wolverine...

a snarling Wolfman in the blue tile diagonally below to the right..

And do i see Gollum(s) in the blue tile... above to the right and below to the left as well? Both seem to be in the process of throwing up - presumably from the sight of laszlo coming out of the shower.

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

actually....

it's Jimmy Hill

8. HFoster

Not over-burdoned with schooling

The human brain makes patterns out of its input, even if they do not exist. Someone should tell these fools that before they keel over dead at the site of their own shadows.

9. brain_flakes
    Boffin

Is it just me

Or does it look more like American author Samuel Langhorne Clemens aka. Mark Twain ?

10. pip25
    Dead Vulture

Very interesting...

...that El Reg bothers to publish Hungarian stories which even the Hungarian news sources themselves did not bother with. :/ (Yes, I'm Hungarian.)

11. David 45

What the devil?

Satan makes an appearance in MY bathroom after imbibing a few pints and a curry the previous night!

12. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

According to my wife

and thanks to irritable bowel syndrom, the devil lives in my ass.

13. Graham Bartlett
    Coffee/keyboard

@Ginolard

Awesome - I salute you, sir!

14. Christopher E. Stith
    Gates Horns

Am I the only one...

Am I the only one who thought it looked more like Keith Richards than like the devil?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.