back to article Fanbois love sex toys: Official

UK smut accessorymonger LoveHoney (NSFW) has confirmed what the fanbois out there knew all along: when they're not polishing their iPads, worshippers at the altar of Jobs are likely to be lovingly fondling other toys, with explosive results. LoveHoney deployed Google Analytics to demonstrate that "iPad users have the highest …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Velv
    Big Brother

Bored?

Perhaps it's because iPad and iPhone owners become very bored with their toys very quickly and are immediately looking to upgrade to the latest and greatest "new" thing out there.

Just remember iTunes will have trawlled your every move, and don't be surprised if iAd starts serving up some, err, (in)appropriate ads shortly :)

1. Code Monkey

iRampant iRabbit 4.0

Be careful how you hold it as it may not work as well.

2. Lionel Baden
    Thumb Up

OMG !!

This Thread is so full of LOL !!!!

3. Thomas 4
    Boffin

More detail required

Before assigning a place for Linux, more info is needed on the exact type of sex toy each user is buying. Apple users I'm guessing buy something flashy that causes them to finish in seconds, Windows users buy something dull and routine in an attempt to liven things up but ultimately results in failure and I'm guessing Linux users are a bunch of freaking perverts.

1. Michael 28
      Coffee/keyboard

Can we have a "shocked" icon?

....how did you KNOW??????

4. The old man from scene 24

"iPad users whip Windows lusers"

Did anyone else read "Windows lusters"?

5. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

interesting

one could infer from this iPad owners are all show no substance and need the aid of toys to satisfy their partners...

*raises pinky and wiggles it*

6. LinkOfHyrule

Sex toys

Apple sex toy - it's shiny, made of glass, and just works.

Microsoft sex toy - very popular hence its likelihood to infect you.

Linux Open-Source sex toy - a carrot.

1. Gene Poole
      Happy

Um, no,

Linux Open-Source sex toy - a kitchen roll tube and lots of spit.

7. Richard Scratcher
    Jobs Halo

Shirley it's the fan-girls

The article links to a male sex toy (describe as the world's greatest male masturbator - I beg to differ) and implies that it's the men who are buying all the sex toys. But most of the sex toys I've ever seen advertised in magazines (New Scientist, The Radio Times, The Big Issue, etc.) are for women.

Now it's obvious why a woman would choose Apple products, they're so user friendly (the products, not the women). QED.

8. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

no flashing

well, with no access to flash pr0n, they have to buy more toys to gratify themselves ;)

9. nobby
    Black Helicopters

dare I be sensible?

And say that maybe most people would rather purchase said items from a browser on a hand-held device than their PC at work...

You mean you don't buy them at work? You buy them at home? But the missus would find out!

10. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

lilac

Hi to all lilac shit wearing HTC bearing Scotsmen

1. Code Monkey

Lilac shit?

I don't understand that at all. That makes me glad to be an English HTC-owner.

11. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

now that reminds me of

an old joke,

A well off couple were arguing about money

Him, if you weren't so lousy in the kitchen we wouldn't need a cook.

Her, yeah, well if you weren't so lousy in the bedroom we would need to employ a gardener.

So now we know how fanbois entertain their wives.

12. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

here's a twist

its an assumption that the monies spent on the site are for toys.

seeing as a lot of internet gr0t is flash based vid files, could these fanbois be actually buying pr0n dvd's?

set sail for fail.

1. Gene Poole

Probably not...

...as one can view Flash movies perfectly well on a Mac, and I suspect that a high percentage of iPhone/iPad users also own a Mac. Of course, if an iPad user wants to view their pr0n whilst out and about that's another matter, since the current generation of iPads appear not to list DVD playback among their capabilities..

13. chr0m4t1c
    Coat

How do they know

That it's fanbois and not fangurls?

I'm sure I've seen one or two documentaries about how fangurls like toys.

At least, I think they were documentaries...

14. Mike Dyne
    Thumb Up

Apple users...

...spend more on sex toys because they're just shit in bed without them. ;)

15. M Gale
    Badgers

Linux users

..have "man mount". Even the ones that don't are far too busy with real fscking to bother with toys.

Written on my Umbongo Laptop. Badgers because.. well.. if you need that explaining then you're beyond my help, sonny.

16. Not Installed Properly

No no no no...

Apple users are just more likely to mistake this item, http://tinyurl.com/62yfoo, the Jessica 2.0 as a insulating/holding device used to prevent iphone 4 signal dropoff....

17. The Vociferous Time Waster
    FAIL

Let the bragging begin

People who spell 'naughty' as 'nortie' are now going to spend a good long time bragging about how them and 'wifey' spend loads on all sorts of nobbly things to spice up their depressing suburban sex lives. These are likely to be the same people who think their 'alternative' lifestyle is a good substitute for an interesting one.

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't care. If your sex life is so fantastic then why do you feel the need to tell everyone about it? One feels you protest too much.

18. nsld
    Paris Hilton

So that explains

why the fanboi have chipped teeth !

Paris for obvious reasons

19. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Linux + Google Analytics = ?

I suspect most Linux users have never seen the point of allowing Google Analytics to save cookies, and that most have never NoScript whitelisted it.

I've bought plenty of stuff from Lovehoney, using Linux every time - unless they log user agents, I doubt they know which OS I'm on.

20. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

As a linux user

I am able to able to change my 'distro' - I've got the same old equipment I can just choose what I want to put on it (fortunately not too many problems with compatability) and stay with it until I want to experiment with another version. ( NO, NOT Mandriva).

No need to shell out on 'apps' - life's interesting enough.

And there's no way I'd let my todger anywhere near the 'one flap mastubator'.

21. I Like Heckling Silver badge

What was that?

Sorry.. I've been to busy having sex to take any notice of ta intaweb or any silly little gadgets that aren't gonna enhance my love life more.. I can barely keep up with it in this heat as it is. :)

Perhaps apple users have all that extra time on their hands to shop for such items because they're 'not' getting any... or perhaps they simply like to go fuck themselves... they already like getting fucked by apple anyway.

22. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Hey hey!

Why are you non-Apple owners getting jealous that the geeks with the flashy toys are "getting some" and you ain't?

Either that or we're a complete bunch of wan...nevermind!

1. Anonymous Coward
      Flame

Well Duh!

Us non-apple owners are enjoying real sex with real people. We don't need no stinking flashy fan boi toys.

23. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

iPad v Windows?

What?

Did you know magma is better than the space shuttle?

24. Anonymous Coward
    Joke

nah, this is simple..

The MS brigade (myself inc) simply skewed the poll results to show what we've known all along. Mac fanbios (and Macgilrs) TRUELY are wankers!

1. Gene Poole
      Headmaster

Oh dear...

Look, if you're going to make fun of Mac users, at least spell their collective nouns correctly. I'll forgive the misspelling of 'truly' because it's a long word for a MS user :)

25. Anonymous Coward
    Alert

Hurry up extinction

So, the fanbois love sex toys. With any luck they will go extinct while the rest of us continue to reproduce with real people.

This would be a GOOD thing would it not?

A very good thing indeed.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.