back to article Beeb reinstates teaboy in Pestogate scandal

Its fair play to the Beeb this morning as it appears to have brought the Pestogate image scandal to an end by giving El Reg a two-finger salute*: The BBC finally sticks its own photo on the piece Splendid. That's a BBC photo of a BBC building all right, and here for the record are some other photos of BBC buildings not by …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Happy

Peston writes his own blog (shock)

He pastes the pics in as well.

He reads El Reg too, the only difference being he is paid to read it whilst we all read it whilst being paid (supposedly to do something else)

I imagine he read the comment and nipped outside and took the second photo on his own phone, he probably has to fetch his own tea from the machine in the corridor like everyone else.

2. miknik
    Thumb Up

That's hilarious

you got pwnd!

3. Dave 62
    Troll

beeb victorious

I have to agree that the BBC have done rather well and made you look like rank amateurs.

El Reg should know that sometimes stock photos are good and El Reg should have made the educated guess, as I did, that a large organisation like the BBC might have some..er.. time-based deal with the big stock-photo provider.. people.

Cheaper and easier to go to http://www.gettyimages.co.uk and search for "bbc building" than to go out and take a picture. Seriously, that took me about a minute. As it happens, lighting for me, here and now, would be piss poor for photos, so if I wanted a picture of my house, I'd sooner use a good one off Getty, of which I'm sure there are many.

I'm surprised more of you didn't go troll the comments on the BBC, I think there was only one other besides me.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like