Feeds

back to article Alt rock diva's nude snap 'leaked' to tweetosphere

The Tweetosphere is abuzz with speculation about the release of a picture that bares the breasts of alternative rock diva Hayley Williams. The official explanation is that the singer and keyboard player was "hacked" and the boobalicious pic was posted to twitpic.com by the intruder. A more cynical person might be tempted to …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Paris Hilton

It's true....

I like boobs

Paris....well, it's obvious

Thumb Up

well, well, well.

So it looks like even the young can't use technology properly.

I, for one, approve this type of failure... ^_^

Pint

Wouldn't help in a car crash though.

But at that size, they are probably genuine.

Silver badge

Oops

I think she meant to say, "Damn, I was sexting this to my other BBF!"

Regarding, yummies

Can not figure out why anyone with any fame at all would allow themselves to be filmed like Paris and Pamela did. I don't care how secure you think those tapes are, they always seem to hit the market and internet. If you film it, expect it to hit the net. This girl just got my attention :o)

Showing my age now...

.... but who is she?

Joke

Pics or it didn't happen!

... Oh wait, never mind.

:)

Nice little titties. Thanks.

Thumb Up

Very Nice ( @Y@ )

LOL!! Brings me back to HS days... Very nice. I prefer them about 4 cup sizes larger, but they would be nice play with for a while :o)

Looks like she was just having a experimental daring moment. Sure it made her feel sexy, I I am enjoying it just like by her look, that was what she wanted.

At least it isn't slutty. Very complimentry... Very sweet....

Silver badge
Joke

Erm...

El Reg, you need another level of warning for your articles. Namely, NSFA - Not Safe For Australians. As a resident of said southerly puritanical dictatorship, I could now be arrested for visiting this article page considering what she looks like!

Off to BCWipe my browser cache now...

Silver badge
FAIL

The sad point about all this is......

.....that the first couple of decades of the 21st century will be forever known as being recorded by crappy camera phones.

The images archived will be worse than those taken 150 years previous.

Dumb.

Paris Hilton

Hmm.

I'm guessing she was trying to upload to a private album and accidentally posted it. We've all sent a text to the wrong person, right? This is no different, well apart from the millions of people who see it, bless her. Anyone who thinks this might be a publicity stunt is insane. Apparently anything that makes the news now about a celeb was done deliberately to promote their next project these days.

Paris Hilton

EXIF

Apparently not - the shot seems to have been taken 8 minutes prior to being "leaked".

Paris, well, obviously.

Pleasant

Nice looking girl. Isn't nature wonderful.

IT Angle

and the IT angle is...?

Oh. Twitter. Right. Of course.

So what else is a computer good for anyway?

Anonymous Coward

I have also been hacked

That MP4 of me, the sloth, and the punk with the iPad in the laundrette posted to that sexual networking site? Russian cyber crime gangs.

Please post the original image

The article has a link to the story about the metadata in the image, but neither you vultures nor that other rag posted the original picture. Of course, the picture has been removed from its original location on TwitPic, and the uncensored image on El Reg has been processed with Photoshop according to the metadata in that image. In the interest of journalistic integrity, please post the original image that is the subject of this article so that others can independently verify claims about the metadata.

Pint

Cute girl

Sad to say I've never heard of her though...

Silver badge
Happy

Question please

Our beloved moderatrix has been somewhat quiet - has she imploded after modding these comments?

Happy

Just goes to show:

Any publicity is good publicity.

Topiess pics are FANTASTIC publicity!

tweeting

I've never taken any kind of interest in tweeting, with 20 years professional IT experience under my belt you'd have thought I'd know something about this technology. I don't.

I have no interest in reading completely useless messages posted by celebrities or some other Tom, Dick, Harry, Peaches, Paris or whatever useless name weird parents can choose for their pretentious kids.

To show that lack of ignorance of the technology (if you can really call it technology?), I understood tweeting was about short messaging, getting information out in difficult circumstances where people have limited bandwidth on their internet connections, so what the heck is this idea of tweeting photographs all about? Doesn't it go complete against the idea of small message sizes (measured in bytes)?

But I really can't be bothered to even go look it up. Haven't people really got better things to do with their lives than read up on the drab and dreary offings of some wannabe celebrity that's got as much talent as my dead mouse?

Well, actually, I haven't got a mouse, neither a live one, or a dead one. Said for dramatic effect.

Someone, someone in the know, please tell me, this tweeting lark, am I missing something?

Thumb Up

Agreed

Twitter always truck me as a waste of time as well...

While agree about the talentless comments in general, in this case it doesn't apply.

I actually enjoy this chicks music which makes the boobs all the sweeter as now i don't have to feel repulsed by her music at the same time as attracted to her :P

Thumb Up

hmm

the reg needs a section dedicated to these mishaps methinks

Unhappy

it takes all kinds

Large, small, and in-between. All colors, too.

Now, If I could only remember WHY I look at them...

Jobs Horns

Titties and twitting err twatting.. ummm tweeting.

Nice chick. Nice tits.

And Twatter is for idiots anyway....

"Oh gosh, neighbour posted tits on Twitter, made day, orgasm"

Tits on the internet? It's a bit like doing a google search for the word "fuck"......

Only 2 X as many results.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.