Feeds

back to article Want nips like church coat pegs? Click here

Here's something practical for those women who want to make a point or two, but aren't up-front enough to do it naturally - the eye-catching Body Perks Nipple Enhancers: Body Perks Nipple Enhancers Apparently, "the natural look is back" and "nipples are in", according to the blurb down at Selfridge's e-commerce tentacle. In …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Heart

Technology

Seems like it'd be better if they had some LEDs in them to make them light up. That would certainly attract more attention.

Pint

For the city

Bumper protection with character!

Bronze badge

finally

The Register finds a sensible tech response to global warming.

/facepalm

/facepalm

WTF?

Wherever I hang my hat

Its quite likely to stay in place whilst jogging.

Also can be used as a distraction when smuggling tic-tacs

Funky.

Bulgarian secret policewomen will be priming them with ricin. Clearly a threat to national security.

I might get a pair, despite being a bloke. Kind of funky. How long before someone does a pair that light up, or with a built-in MP3 player.

Thumb Up

why are they the same size?

If women really want us to stare at their chests, they should wear a size six on the right and a size eight on the left.

Anonymous Coward

trouser enhancers

What about the boys? I've heard it said that some of you other guys have had to resort to unconvincing rolled up socks in your Y-fronts. Selfridges: You're missing an opportunity here, what about a adding to your range with a male enhancement vinyl trouser sausage - maybe inflatable so the girls know (think) the nipple enhancers are appreciated.

And for us more modest guys how about some kind of elasticated legging to stop the damn thing flapping around my knee.

Thumb Down

What's the use if they're not real?

Of course guys are interested in nipples, as more daring flat-chested girls have known for decades. A flat-chested girl with good nipples can attract every bit as much attention as a busty girl can, if she lets her nipples be seen through her top or wears a loose open-necked top that gives the occasional glance of a nipple.

False nipples don't sound like much fun.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.