back to article Megan Fox not world's sexiest woman: Official

It's official: Megan Fox is merely the second most sexy woman in the world, according to FHM's annual analysis of just who its readers consider the pick of international females. For the second year running, the Transformers "actress" must bow to Girls Aloud warbler Cheryl Cole, as must Victoria's Secret model Marisa Miller, who …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Silver badge

Tech link is Megan Fox

'cause she looks like she can open tin cans with her nose.

Silver badge

I just realised..

..I've never seen a picture of the sharp-tongued moderatrix. Surely she must be in the top ten.

Okay, okay, top 5. Just don't zap me.

Thumb Up

Here is our delightful mederatrix in her boudoir...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/05/16/moderatrix_boudoir/

Silver badge
Go

re: I just realised

You've never looked hard enough...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/04/18/el_reg_birthday/

Whether this makes it onto the boards, who knows...

Thumb Down

Tat's

- are a turnoff. And think what they'll be like when you're 70, girls.

Thumb Down

My sentiments exactly Steve

The female body is a work of art, and putting a tattoo on it is like spray painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa.

Bronze badge

Memories...

At 70, the girls will have a memento to the times when they were hot stuff.

Better to look at the tats and have fond memories than look at the wrinkly old guy they married...

WTF

Kirsten Stewart > Adriana Lima?????? WTF!

Silver badge

Never hear of any of 'em, except one, kinda ...

The only name in that list that even vaguely rings a bell is Jessica Alba, and I couldn't tell you for the life of me what she's supposedly famous for. I can't be arsed to look, but I'll bet a plugged nickle she's the oldest of the bunch and has entered my lizard hind brain thru' staying power alone ... Maybe they should fire their publicists?

Or maybe I'm the wrong demographic ... 50ish, married, have a life of my own, etc.

This post has been deleted by its author

Big Brother

El Reg top ten

My vote goes to Ms. Bee...

FAIL

They must be blind

I just had a look at the top ten. Who on earth thinks Cheryl Cole is sexy?????? She is right ugly. Victoria Coren is probably the best, closely followed by Rachel Riley (Countdown). Even Natalie Cassidy is a sex goddess compared to Cheryl Cole. What about the bird from Bang Goes the Theory? She is lovely. There are more that are not in the top 50 that are more beautiful than Cheryl Cole. I have seen women in the street that are more beautiful than Cheryl Cole.

Thumb Up

Thumbs up

Indeed, Rachel Riley is hotness incarnate. It's a shame really because I never look at the letters now until the clock has already started, so it's really affected my game.

And let us not forget Amy Pond, I mean, er, <googles> Karen Gillan.

Mind you, favouring a Countdown girl and a Dr Who assistant *might* just mark me out as a nerd.

Re:gone blind

I'm (genuinely) blind, using computer through synthetic speech output, and I wouldn't touch Cole with a barge pole. I heard her voice along with the rest of Girls Aloud on one of Chris Moyles' shows and none of their speaking voices appeal to me in the least. I'm not gay but from voices I'd sooner snog Allid or Scott Mills than any of that bunch.

Coat

Wot no pics?

do we have to go look for them ourselves?

Thumb Up

Megan and...

What's the latest between Megan and Neil Fifer? They should go public!

They're all...

...too skinny, too annoying, too tanned and most of 'em are too blonde. Why was Christina Hendricks not in this list?

FAIL

Shark Jumping at it's Finest

I stopped taking the FHM 100 seriously when SMG was elected back in the early 2000s. Buffy girl? Black leather corset? Trying to be "sexy"? ROTFLMAO!!! Pretty, maybe, but world #1? NO WAY!

Anyway Cheryl Cole is a convicted thug and for me average looking at best. If we're talking girl bands - Sarah Harding (yummy for a blonde) or Frankie Sandford. Page 3 girls - Peta Todd or Vikki Blows. Actors - Caroline Catz or Clare Holman. Even Megan Fox if I really must. But Cheryl need not apply.

WTF?

Stop the press!

There's actually a Page 3 Stunna(TM) called Vikki Blows? I know the Sun has never been subtle, but FFS that is ridiculous!

Pint

I'm not a High Court Judge...

...but I still have absolutely no idea who these people are.

@AC: Victoria Coren may be acceptably lacking in overt ugliness but the first-hand stories I have of her behaviour while a coked-up champagne-swilling Student Oafette would make your hair stand on end. Unfortunately I cannot afford the legal fees to repeat them in public.

Coffee/keyboard

So where's...

... Karen Gillan?

Already replaced Billie Piper in my dreams.

Unhappy

If they had an award for least sexy voice.....

Then surely it would go to Jennifer Ellison. She has the face and body of an angel but as soon as the vocal chords kick in its like fingernails on a blackboard. To be fair to her though, the same can be said of any 'Liver Bird'.

(For the Merkins thats pronounced Lye-ver and not Liv-er.)

Thumb Down

eh?

Lyverpool? am i missing something? AFAIK its Liverpool. or "Liverpewl" as they prounounce it.

Heart

Anna Friel

Anna Friel does it for me (in my dreams at least).

Thumb Down

Paris Hilton????

Paris Hilton - is that some sort of joke. Never even heard of her, and after a quick bing, wish i still hadn't... a complete swamp donkey!!! Wouldn't do 'er with a borrowed 'un...

Cheryl Cole is pretty tasty though, but i don't know about her beating Megan Fox and Kelly Brook...

(Written by Reg staff)

Re: Paris Hilton????

You hadn't heard of Paris Hilton, you use 'bing' as a verb, and you use Bing. I don't think you've really earned the right to call anyone a 'swamp donkey', frankly.

Troll

bing?

I think it's a metaphor.

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Heart

Hottest newcomer should have been...

Christina Hendricks (Joan from Mad Men).

She's a good 15 years my senior, but oh sweet baby jeebus...

Coat

Cheryl Tweedy

I'd drink her bath water.

I'll get me coat, pet.

Joke

The one from Chicken Run?

I always think of Chicken Run anytime I hear the name Cheryl Tweedy.

FAIL

Judging people by what search engine they use...

... then your are, frankly, an idiot.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums