back to article Former model sues Universal over 'x-rated prop' outrage

A Russian former model is suing Universal Pictures for allowing actor Jon Favreau to crack one off to a picture of her in a bikini in the film Couples Retreat. According to the New York Daily News, Irina Krupnik got a bit of shock when she found out a 2001 snap of her taken when she was 21 had resurfaced as "an X-rated prop" …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. scottboy

@Pascal Monett

"soggy spotlights" - that's a new euphemism on me.

1. gimbal
    Headmaster

Sounds a little bit political

Though I'm no great scholar about the matters, myself, but from what I've caught about it, the emergence of relations between the US and the Russian Federation has not been altogether smooth, at the margin. I do remember hearing of a couple of jokes cracked by their PM, at the time, Herr Putin, in regards to the US Pres at the time, Herr Dubyah. That's not much, I know. Also, indicators about it may creep into some literature from Russia - I'm citing the works of Sergei Lukyanenko, at that.

One could call it a hunch, supported with some sparse facts, which is pretty much what it is :)

2. Pablo
    Alert

How is it possible?

How is it possible that no one has quoted Brass Eye yet?

3. Anonymous Coward
    Paris Hilton

Er...

"Shes complaining that the photo was used as wank fodder in a film, when its probably been used that way privately anyway."

Yeah... er... 'probably' has been... *click, click, fap, fap, fap*

4. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

Any attractive woman with half a brain

knows very well that if she publishes a picture of herself in anything less than tracky-daks and a windcheater that there's going to be millions of guys of all ages choking the chicken in front of it for years if not decades to come. Everyone knows that the biggest subscribers to the Victoria's Secret catalogue and Sports Illustrated calendars are guys who have every intention of pulling pole over them. And those supermodels know very well that they've been fapped over millions of times in bedrooms across the globe. This dumb bitch is deluding herself if she thinks any differently.

And calling older guys "paedophiles" just because they fap over pictures of ADULT women who may be a couple of decades younger than they are is going way, WAY too far. That lawyer should be fucking publicly executed, and I'd be the one cheering loudest at his hanging.

5. Rufus Nice
    Megaphone

Irina Krupnik I really feel for you

Seriously, people. Bit of perspective might be in order. The general public are too wrapped up in their preconceived ideas of what is morally right and wrong to even consider the fact that cracking one off to a picture of her in a bikini is really good for you. If what Irina Krupnik said is true...and so far it seems to be so...the people who propagated this inaccurate rubbish must be held to account. Is this really all people can think about anymore?

6. Wize

Maybe she knows the claim is a non-starter

Its all for publicity. Get her name recognised. She'll be in Nuts or Playboy next month.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.