back to article Jesus Phone to exhibit holy gift of bilocation

Apple will add multitasking to the Jesus Phone this summer with the release of the divine handset's version 4.0 software update, according to a report citing anonymous people who have accurately predicted Jobsian behavior in the past . AppleInsider reports that iPhone OS 4.0 will offer a "full-on solution" to multitasking, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Bronze badge
Thumb Down

so how does this "fix" AT&T?

the real problem, and I speak as mostly Apple-hater who is also an iPhone owner/slave/addict, is the craptacular and unholy alliance with AT&T. Battery life can be handled aftermarket without violating warranty-but as long as AT&T has it's head up it's arse and refuses to reinvest properly in infrastructure (like the entire current Administration despite all the talk and "stimulus") we still can't go elsewhere and see if there is such thing as "competition" anymore.

Unless we want to jailbreak what is (for me) a very expensive device that I cannot afford to replace out of pocket at unsubsidized prices.

Unless iPhone 4.0 somehow causes AT&T either improve or explode, it won't truly "fix" the device's biggest flaw.

Anonymous Coward

Time for Cade to go, taking this to The Register's editor in chief

You are descriminating against Christianity, which is your right, but you are upsetting your readers, fewer of them everyday, and soon they will stop reading your articles. Expect a call from your editor in chief. I thought this crappy journalism was over and done with.

Silver badge
FAIL

What is descriminating?

And even if it were spelt correctly it wouldn't be true. If your deity of choice can't handle a bit of satire it isn't up to much, is it.

OMGOMGOMG!

I must immediately put my JesusPhone model 3.18135471 down the garbage disposal and buy a multi-tasking model 3.18135472!

I think I just ejaculated in my pantaloons!

Jobs Horns

Jesus is fraud..........

And like all good fraud, it's a profitable industry for the superstitious and gullible.

That or living proof of just how stupid and easy to influence people really are....

Oh excuse me while I drink my germy snot filled "exclusive brand bottled mineral water" - for it's health giving benefits at $5 a liter, while better quality tap water at 10c for 10,000 liters is only 10 feet away.....

Jobs Horns

Jesus is fraud..........

And like all good fraud, it's a profitable industry for the superstitious and gullible.

That or living proof of just how stupid and easy to influence people really are....

Oh excuse me while I drink my germy snot filled "exclusive brand bottled mineral water" - for it's health giving benefits at $5 a liter, while better quality tap water at 10c for 10,000 liters is only 10 feet away.....

Oh and did I say - check out the link to an excellent ABC (Australia) video on mass stupidity about Jeezers - the fake who never existed.

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/fora/stories/2010/03/08/2839611-p.htm

Gold badge

@AC 16:49, not time for Cade to etc...

You are ridiculous. And have no sense of humor. This is not doing ANYTHING against Christianity. It is making fun of Apple fanobis, and the overall elevation of IPhone from just another phone (which is what it is) to some industry-defining thing (which it is not), and the view among some Apple fans that Steve Jobs is infallible. There's no indication whatsoever that this article "upset" readers, except yourself; if I were a writer I would not spend so much as a second worrying about upsetting someone that is just looking for excuses to be upset.

Good on you Cade for some entertaining writing!

Not very impressive

when an "Anonymous Coward" stands up for their god.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums