back to article Remote tribe discovered worshipping iPad

Anthropologists claim to have contacted a remote Papua New Guinea tribe which worships a crude effigy of an Apple iPad crafted from the bark of a sacred tree. That humans bow at the altar of Jobs is nothing new, but what makes the case of the Ka'zi exceptional is that the tribe has until now had no contact with the outside …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. OldDogNewWalk
    Thumb Up

Excellent MinionZero!!!!!

'Tho methinks it was too subtle for some

1. Pigeon

Sir Clive

I drove from Cumbria to Watford with a Sinclair fanboi to buy one of the first Sinclair scientific calculators. We were schoolboys, and I couldn't afford one, and had to rely on my 'magic brain' tin calculator and Slide rule. I won't say 'Sinclair Sucks', even if it is alliterative.

1. Andus McCoatover

Sinclair Scientific?

I still have one somewhere. It still works (well, did a couple of years ago). Unfortunately, I can't afford to fire it up at present - it sucks PP3 batteries faster than my dole cheque can replace them.

2. J 3
    Thumb Up

Cupertinus fanboisia

I've mostly worked on microorganisms only so far, but if I ever need to name a new species of plant, I'll keep that one first in line!

So, the Ka'zi are from PNG? I would have expected them to be from the island of Pundora, actually...

3. Paul2724
    Thumb Up

LMAO

Classic :D

4. the Jim bloke
    Troll

the article was OK

but like most stuff by, from, and about Apple, no where near as creative, entertaining or useful as the author would want you to beleive.

Isnt that what Post-Modernism art is all about?

1. John Angelico
      FAIL

Dear Jim, little Jim (with apols to Bluebottle)

Sounds like the article went right over your head.

Suggestion: grow a little taller: you might get the joke - right between the eyes!

5. heyrick Silver badge
    Alert

Oi! Fanbois!

Amusing article. Get over it.

Anti-Apple article. Get over it.

Woz likes the Google phone. Get over it.

6. Frank Bitterlich
    Coat

The real question...

...is: Does it run Flash?

7. tim 4
    Pint

YES! I BELIEVE!

I BELIEVE I'LL HAVE ANOTHER DOUBLE SHOT MORE THAN MY "BLACKOUT LIMIT" BEFORE I'D EVER BUY SOME SPURIOUS "WORLD-BEATING" PRODUCT......

SO....what's for afters? and loved the article by the way!

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like