back to article Vigilantes R US: Private enterprise takes over

British netizens worried about the proximity of their nearest rapist, murderer or paedophile can sleep easier in their beds this week, safe in the knowledge that recently upgraded website the Rat Book, will tell all. On the other hand, those concerned about an imminent rise in local vigilantism may be a little uneasy that …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Simply appalling

uk.gov are capable of some utterly repulsive ideas on their own, but as usual the private sector manage to deliver the last word in 'vile' for the sake of a few quid. Assuming we're not handing the criminal justice system over to Daily Mailite profit seekers wholsale, I'd hope this was promptly removed before someone gets slotted by a semi-literate knuckle dragger incapable of understanding a simple address.

2. The Mysterious Panda
    Paris Hilton

Oops, there goes one chance of a successful prosecution!

Ongoing case relating to a couple charged with sexual offences. Still not been through the courts yet this site has them very clearly labelled as "RAPISTS" AND "DRUG" offenders.

I really think someone isn't familiar with, or doesn't care about, being in contempt of court. I'm glad to see that they are doing their public service by reducing the changes of a successful conviction while hiding behind a Spanish registration.

Paris, just because...

3. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

And here's the conspiracy theory to go with it...

The unreliability of the data is worthy of the public sector -- could this be a secret operation of NuLab, the Met, etc, to do something that they'd like to do but can't afford to be seen doing (in particular, smear people as `terrorists')?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.