iPhone users might, or might not, be able to unlock when their contract expires, as O2 still hasn't decided if deserters should be able to take their toys with them. Apple fans who rushed to O2's contracts to get their hands on an iPhone have been asking if they'll be able to take their precious status symbol with them if they …
If o2 don't unlock I'll need to lose my iPhone or get it stolen.
o2 network in the last few weeks has been horendous. absolutely rubbish. If o2 don't unlock my phone at the end of my contract I think I can envisage myself losing my phone or having it stolen, paying the £25 excess on the insurance, selling the brand new boxed phone, using the cash to buy a fully (legally) unlocked iphone from Australia (£500) so I can use it with any network, anywhere in the world.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops