If you’re reading this story on an iMac - watch out, because you’re about to witness one office worker’s smoking Apple desktop. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com A blogger recently posted a video online that he claims documents his iMac machine in the beginnings of a very dangerous situation, as thick …
Smoke in a Can
I thought you had found a source of the smoke that comes from all electronics when it fails.
We all know that electronics leak smoke when something is wrong, I thought that there was a source of 'replacement' smoke ;-)
This just in
Cheech, Chong design new Apple desktop machines.
Seems obvious to me, he has illegaly downloaded iSmoke from the Vatican, you know, the App that the Cardinals use to choose the next Pope.
Let it burn!
Best thing for it
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support