It's well known that people have a tendency to seek out information which confirms what they already believe. Beancurd-scoffing hippies read the Guardian; mindless bigoted reactionaries read the Daily Mail; people who feel that the IT industry would benefit from the involvement of Paris Hilton in some way read the Reg. But now, …
Coffee is bad for you - oh wait, no. Coffee raises your cholesterol. No wait, that butter and eggs. Have some imitation butter and cut back on the eggs. That's not it. Imitation butter is actually worse for you than real butter and while eggs contain cholesterol they don't raise your cholesterol level. But, watch out for red meat. Oh, but red meat has enzymes in it which allow you to eat it without being a health risk. Or, is it? Oh, screw it - let's all do some more research on how all Italian food is bad for you.
@Scott McKenzie (again)
"The Sky IS blue... it's just showing a reflection of the sea"
That'll be why it's green over land, then. Who knew?
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE