Feeds

back to article Spanish court in favour of topless celebs

A Spanish court has ruled that celebrities exposed by the country's jub-hungry tabloid press must accept that they're a legitimate news target for the cameras, whether they happen to be wearing a bikini top or not. According to El Mundo, the Civil Division of the High Court has overturned a 2003 decision in favour of former Miss …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

JMB

Spanish court in favour of topless celebs

I get the impression that some celebrities now just accept they will be photographed and don't make a fuss about it.

Silver badge
Boffin

OK, this is important to clear up

When we're talking biscuit, are we talking an actual biscuit, like you'd have for breakfast, or a COOKIE, like with chocolate chips?

Anonymous Coward

@WhatWasThat?

An imperial pint *is* what is used in England. Imperial = empire = British (in this case) => England part of Britain etc. etc.

I think you mean a US pint as it is being different as our colonial inbred cousins are rather deficient in the pint department (something like 470 ml rather than the real man's 568*)

Anyway, any fule kno you have milk with biscuits and pints with other pints (and other pints, and other pints and other pints and other pints and kebabs and chips and fight and wake up with an "oh my god!!!! how pissed was I last night????). You some sort of foreign Johnny by any chance?

*ml are by definition of being French completely anathema to anyone who does not like cheese, snails and surrendering but in this case it is the only neutral measure that suffices.

Stop

Legally dubious context

What may be "acceptable" on a beach isn't necessarily acceptable in any other context.

So a celeb on a beach may still have a right to privacy beyond the context of the beach - especially if the photo was taken without permission.

Just because a celeb is in the public's eye, doesn't mean they are totally owned by the slavering public.

Icon addressed to the Spanishs judges...

Big Brother

@Tkirk

"Whoops, maybe I should have covered up"

what in the same way Suzi Perry goeson twitter and tweets "'Whoops Naughty wind I've just seen something on youtube that should'nt have happened... thank goodness for french knickers..." geeze that vid has a lot of views now!

No! surely if you don't want publicity you don't mention it. at all..

Coat

@Eponymous Cowherd

"Ah, well, breasts are an excellent model for explaining class hierarchies, inheritance and interfaces."

Actually, if you are wishing to study interfaces, a different set of organs would be more apropos.

...mine's the one with the telephoto lens in the pocket.

Bronze badge
Paris Hilton

@Andy 16

but is it Human Interest?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.