Welsh users of Facebook have got themselves into a bit of a tizz since the social networking site decided it coudn't be arsed with Wales and shifted a large percentage of its population to England. According to the BBC, those whose home towns were previously listed as Aberystwyth, Bridgend, Cardiff, Pontypridd and Swansea - all …
Not just wales...
A Facebook group dedicated to Belfast not being located in England either:
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft refuses to confirm 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- Barnes & Noble: Swallow a Samsung Nook tablet, please ... pretty please