Welsh users of Facebook have got themselves into a bit of a tizz since the social networking site decided it coudn't be arsed with Wales and shifted a large percentage of its population to England. According to the BBC, those whose home towns were previously listed as Aberystwyth, Bridgend, Cardiff, Pontypridd and Swansea - all …
Not just wales...
A Facebook group dedicated to Belfast not being located in England either:
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab