back to article Sheep ad not cruel, bleats Samsung

Samsung has shorn off criticism from animal rights group PETA that its latest TV advert is cruel to sheep. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The ad for Samsung LED TVs saw sheep fitted with nets of “Smart LEDs” – as used in the TVs – and then herded around a field, in the usual way. But PETA’s …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Are these the same people...

Who asked the Pet Shop Boys to change their names to the 'Animal Shelter Boys'?????

I'm off to wantonly slaughter some animals...

2. Neil Hoskins
    Boffin

Twats

Does anybody actually take PETA seriously?

3. TeeCee Gold badge
    Coat

Silly Baaaaastards.

That should say it all, but apparently a comment is required, in addition to a title.

4. Dave
    Flame

Ha Ha

Don't you guys know when you've been Rick-Rolled?

PETA are actually just a clever bit of reverse-psychology by the British Farming Union !

<- Barbeque on high-heat

5. Anonymous Coward
    Coat

Re: "Does anybody actually take PETA seriously?"

PETA does.

Can't think of anyone else, off the top of my head...

Wow. Finding out that the ad was CGI faked makes them look even stupider than before, which I thought was impossible. Obviously, a strict vegan diet does baaad things to the brain. I'll bet Steve Jobs is scarfing White Castle deathburgers by the bagful right now...

6. Richard Sloan

@AC

"I have seen sheep run full force into gates when there is an open one right beside it - fools!"

"I've seen people do that."

People can't see 270-odd degrees around their heads at once like sheep can though. They are pretty much unable to not look where they are going...

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like