Samsung has shorn off criticism from animal rights group PETA that its latest TV advert is cruel to sheep. Can't see the video? Download Flash Player from Adobe.com The ad for Samsung LED TVs saw sheep fitted with nets of “Smart LEDs” – as used in the TVs – and then herded around a field, in the usual way. But PETA’s Erika …
Are these the same people...
Who asked the Pet Shop Boys to change their names to the 'Animal Shelter Boys'?????
I'm off to wantonly slaughter some animals...
Does anybody actually take PETA seriously?
That should say it all, but apparently a comment is required, in addition to a title.
Don't you guys know when you've been Rick-Rolled?
PETA are actually just a clever bit of reverse-psychology by the British Farming Union !
<- Barbeque on high-heat
Re: "Does anybody actually take PETA seriously?"
Can't think of anyone else, off the top of my head...
Wow. Finding out that the ad was CGI faked makes them look even stupider than before, which I thought was impossible. Obviously, a strict vegan diet does baaad things to the brain. I'll bet Steve Jobs is scarfing White Castle deathburgers by the bagful right now...
"I have seen sheep run full force into gates when there is an open one right beside it - fools!"
"I've seen people do that."
People can't see 270-odd degrees around their heads at once like sheep can though. They are pretty much unable to not look where they are going...
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL