Feeds

back to article Police, Cameras, Inaction!

It's finally official: Photographing police officers up to no good is an offence under anti-Terror legislation. At least that’s the view expressed by one copper up in Enfield this week: and any member of the public who has the gall to train a lens in the direction of our Boys in Blue is likely to find themselves stopped, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Black Helicopters

Police, cameras, inaction!

Unfortunately all this seems to be driven by government overreaction and then the passing of blanket laws which are so vague the interpretation can be used for all sorts of circumstances in the name of anti terrorism. Then the government give the police targets i.e. we will remove your funding and or job if you don't do as I say and as a result the police and PCSO's have to go about stopping people on the slightest whiff of suspicion to satisfy the beancounters unfortunately this errodes public confidence and leads to people instead of helping the police when it would be appropriate to just antagonizing things. So in summary I blame the government who 'knows whats best for us' for causing the silly situation.

no surprises here then...

It's their pay off for allowing themselves to be the Labour's bitches.... more power, less accountability, all for the small price for slurping from wacky's brown crack.....

Flame

Who

watches the watchmen?

Thumb Down

@Sillyfellow

The shift key is that funny one below Caps Lock with an upward pointing arrow.

Black Helicopters

Cameras to protect you from the police

After making a complaint about some officers, I suffered from a little too much police attention.... I have 9 cameras over two adjacent properties to provide an alternative version to the 'official' police one.

Apart from a bolshy PCSO pushing his way into the house and demanding they be taken down immediately as they were a breach of council planning regulations & the Data Protection Act it has been much quieter here now.

Mines the one with the remote camera in it

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.