The recent updates to Apple’s iMac and Mac Mini desktop systems rather suggested that the company was treading water. Both machines sported new graphics chips and faster system buses, but their processor speeds had barely changed and there was a steady trend towards higher prices that suggested Apple was planning to weather the …
Well of course, the top notch Macs always had the possibility to have several harddisks. However the smaller ones didn't. You always have to mess around with external USB disks.
mactards, wintards, fucktards the lot of you.
I hate apple, because of their evil monopolistic nature. (as well we MS). I have greater familiarity with windows than OS X or linux/unix/anything else.
Right, disclaimer out of the way - this is a bloody good looking machine, and that's the claimed price/performance.
Looks aren't too bad either.
I might get one and boot camp it into windows permanently just because it's damn good hardware.
but I still hate apple (but not as much as MS - I had to support Win ME - they will never be forgiven).
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss