Here on the Reg raygun desk, we like a deadly laser cannon designed to rid the skies of airborne assailants as much as the next man - indeed, perhaps rather more so. On some days our simple pleasure is spoiled, however, by the thought that humanity is merely wasting its resources on engines of destruction, and doing little to …
The empty fish tank.
If it's empty of water yet has mosquitoes, how do they fly?
Presumably it must be filled with both air and mosquitoes in carefully calculated proportions, too much air there would be wasted space in which you could have kept mosquitoes, too little air the mosquitoes will be crushed by their own buzzing mass..
How did the scientists resolve such a challenging conundrum.
Hmm... Air fish tanks delivered empty or full?
Continue with the operation; you may fire when ready.
If the LASER is eye-safe, I could use one in my bedroom...
It is not an oxymoron, moron. it's a contradictory statement.
The words need to be in succesion, IE, 'Beautiful Violence'
Sorry my friend, it's a fine line, and you just had to cross it....
> It is not an oxymoron, moron. it's a contradictory statement.
> The words need to be in succesion, IE, 'Beautiful Violence'
Actually no, I used to think this when I was at school but was pointed towards a dictionary which proved otherwise. An oxymoron IS a contradictory statement, not merely a pairing of contradictory words. As an example, "to make haste slowly" is an oxymoron.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops