back to article Tiscali shares suspended on titsup fears

Shares in Tiscali have been suspended on the Italian stock exchange after tumbling almost 50 per cent this morning on news it failed to meet a debt repayment. The group - whose UK ISP brands include Tiscali, Pipex, Freedom2Surf and Nildram - said over the weekend it would try to renegotiate its loan agreements. Tiscali owes …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Thumb Down

@ Darren Rogers

KeConnect are extremely overpriced for the service they offer imo

http://www.keconnect.co.uk/products/residential/broadband/

While the thinkbroadband comparison you comment on is very misleading as they have only an average of 43 ratings while the majority have many hundreds or thousands. You must be a major share holder or an employee to recommend such a vastly over priced service, up to 8Mbs 10 GB usage allowance and charged @ £2.18 for every 1GB over the Fup is extortionate.

Coat

@seasider

"Wall Street found out the world is beginning to run out of idiots to buy crap products."

Oh God! Let's hope so! I, like many here, have seen the service go down the pan as soon as 'Tiscrappy took over. I had an F2S broadband account and it started off great, but when taken over, the service went rapidly downhill. Our business had a Nildram account which was brilliant until they were taken over, and their service went "crappy". 'Tis-certainly-crappy.

Dan
Paris Hilton

@I work for openreach...

I'm a distributor and customer with the Utility Warehouse discount club, I can recommend them and generally do on a regular basis (kinda the whole point of the distributor thing really). 'course, I don't s'pose El Reg likes people spamming the comments section with affiliate links and things, so I will resist the urge :-(

Paris, 'cos she could do with resisting the occasional urge.

Dan
Coat

two can play...

Despite my best intentions to resist marketing urges, I see Mr Rogers' affiliate link made it through moderation and have therefore decided to abandon all urge resistance forthwith. Therefore -

If you're with tiscali (or any other ISP) and you'd like to have an internet connection with a company that prides itself on customer service (94% of respondents in a recent customer survey say they'd be glad to recommend the service to others, excellent reports in a consumer magazine that i'm not allowed to name (bah!), UK call centre that answered 90% of support calls last year within 15 seconds) then you could do worse than checking out http://www.telecomplus.org.uk/C13976

oh, you can get 5% off your shopping in bunch of high street stores as well.

/end marketting blurb.

sorry, had to get it out of my system :-)

mine's the one with the 'utility warehouse authorised distributor' logo.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums