How to justify theft...
1) Gang up on anyone who says what you do is wrong
2) Ad homonym attacks
3) Claim that even though you bothered to download something, you were never going to pay for it so that makes it ok (how, exactly? Why did you download it if you didn't want it?)
4) Call the producers of the product that you steal a big bunch of bastards, because that makes it alright
5) Ignore the fact that the artists suffer
6) Suggest that the artists would be better off doing gigs (or if they are actors, maybe on the stage?) with no evidence of this whatsoever.
7) Make symantic arguments when people don't say exectly what they mean, even though you know exactly what they were getting at.
8) Suggest that because some actors or bands are very wealthy it is ok to take anything you want.
9) Ignore the fact that the place that hosts a whole shitload of your torrents is (or at least attempts to be) profit making
10) Ignore the fact that the place that hosts a whole shitload of your torrents is funded by a fascist.
Now I'm no big fan of the big recording/entertainment companies, but if you really want to bring down their distribution model, you need to stop consuming their product. If you illigally download movies/tv/music, the companies that make that product will see you as a consumer who doesn't want to pay, rather than someone who wants them to change their distribution model.
When you download a torrent, there is no 'check here to register your reasons for downloading' There is no feedback to the copyright owners other than a loss of income.