The Home Office is seeking parliamentary approval to extend the scope of identity cards for non-European nationals, while opposition to the scheme increases. The UK Border Agency said on 13 February 2009 that Parliament will vote on secondary legislation which would mean that many foreign nationals who seek temporary leave to …
Your back papyments wouldnt even make a small dent in your share of the national debt.
P.S. When you finally get get your independence, and I hope you do, please can you take back the one eyed moron?
@ It wasnt me
"When you finally get get your independence, and I hope you do, please can you take back the one eyed moron?"
"In the country of the blind the one-eyed man is king." Erasmus.
Being a courteous nation we are always happy to assist the afflicted such as yourself. Please allow me to escort you across this busy junction before you incur another self-inflicted injury. I believe yours is the one with the white stick on the hook and the dark glasses in the pocket.
@ David Neil
Raping your natural resources?
Utter rubbish: we never shagged the highland cattle; that was the Vikings.
You only have to look at present day Scots to see the proof...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market