US aerospace leviathan Boeing was delighted yesterday to announce that its Humvee-mounted "Laser Avenger" deathray weapon had shot down a small drone aircraft. The Avenger air-defence Hummer, with added raygun attachment Don't come in sight of me, robot. Well, not for too long. According to Boeing: Laser Avenger achieved its …
My hat's off to them!
-Tinfoil hat, that is. Then I'll paste it on the missile. Polish it. Make it nice 'n' shiny. Reflective, like.
-That'll fuc*k 'em. Cunch o' Bunts.
I have never understood the stupidity...
...of the tourists/terrrists (Dubya*3-speak, sorry) as to why they simply didn't goto e-bay and buy some of those smegging high-power green laser thingies, then blind the US tourists/terrists as they were attacking. Antipodeans reckon it's very effective against aircraft (so is the Hudson river, but that's another story.).
The laws of war forbid blinding weapons - blowing off arms and other extremities is fine, just not blinding. So the lasers have to be powerful enough to kill.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes