US aerospace leviathan Boeing was delighted yesterday to announce that its Humvee-mounted "Laser Avenger" deathray weapon had shot down a small drone aircraft. The Avenger air-defence Hummer, with added raygun attachment Don't come in sight of me, robot. Well, not for too long. According to Boeing: Laser Avenger achieved its …
My hat's off to them!
-Tinfoil hat, that is. Then I'll paste it on the missile. Polish it. Make it nice 'n' shiny. Reflective, like.
-That'll fuc*k 'em. Cunch o' Bunts.
I have never understood the stupidity...
...of the tourists/terrrists (Dubya*3-speak, sorry) as to why they simply didn't goto e-bay and buy some of those smegging high-power green laser thingies, then blind the US tourists/terrists as they were attacking. Antipodeans reckon it's very effective against aircraft (so is the Hudson river, but that's another story.).
The laws of war forbid blinding weapons - blowing off arms and other extremities is fine, just not blinding. So the lasers have to be powerful enough to kill.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON