back to article BOFH: A safe bet

"It's a Christmas miracle!" the PFY gasps, opening the safe door after our extended Christmas break to find... nothing. "Hardly," I say, reaching down to the floor of the safe to retrieve a business card from amongst the coins and cards than no doubt fell out of the Boss's wallet. "Secure Safe Services. Protected Storage …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Chris
    Stop

@ AliBaBa

We could say the same about your post. The first sentence is great, the rest; complete and utter bollocks.

I bid you good day, sir!

2. Christoph R. Hawley
    Coat

A Momentary Lapse of Holiday

Dear PFY,

No, no, no. "It's an *EASTER* miracle!" is the traditional comment, if you must tread that path.

3. Sridhar Ayengar
    Thumb Down

@Scott

No tape safe worth its salt passes radio waves anyway. Hell, the *room* my tape safe is *in* is a pretty effective Faraday Cage.

4. L. W.
    Heart

Better some BOFH than NO BOFH

Stopping by to show some more love for Simon and his twisted alter-ego(s). I would like to see all the ones complaining try and come up with a set of characters and storyline for one writing, let alone the number of years that Simon has been doing this. In addition, I have also had the pleasure of exchanging emails with Simon as a fan of the BOFH and have found him to be very gracious and polite... if the first storyline of the year starts off a bit slow, thats fine, as I know from experience that things will pick up as the storyline progresses.

BOFH episodes are like Pizza... when they're good, they're great, and even when they're so-so. they're still pretty good!!

Now wheres that file that Simon emailed me and wanted me to click o%ü╟╠╬è█Σ∩√Ç..............

5. Chaitanya
    Flame

Simon Travaglia goes on vacation...

...world slips into chaos.

6. steward
    Pirate

Has the new boss done a pre-emptive strike?

1 BOFH in 5 weeks: has he been pre-emptively locked in the safe?

7. SigKill
    Alert

What now?

I hope the author was not discouraged by the criticism.

Hell, I *need* my weekly BOFH!

8. Newsman
    Linux

What's up with the BOFH?

Are we down to only one story per month now? C'mon, Simon... say it ain't so! :(

I don't want to come across as trying to tell Simon what to write or when, just asking a question.

Please... don't make us wait another couple weeks for a new episode of the BOFH!

9. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

Archive?

Why hasn't this appeared in the BOFH archive on El'Reg????

10. Sarah Bee (Written by Reg staff)

Re: Archive?

It should be there now. Email us if it's not there by Monday.

11. Dave
    IT Angle

BOFHs

I'm still waiting for Simon and the PFY to get a female assistant. Fortunately, for those of us in the I/T profession, women have joined our ranks (Unfortunately, for those of us in the I/T profession, the women in the I/T profession are just as crude and anti-social as the BOFH is!).

Dave

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.