back to article Rapists should be raped, declares Jordan

Prodigiously Bulgarian airbagged glamour minx Jordan has announced that rapists should henceforce be raped themselves, one of a raft of proposed measures designed to restore law and order to the UK's crime-ravaged streets. The would-be lawmaker - whose body sensationally comprises 40 per cent water, one per cent other stuff and …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Pirate

lets make sure.......

That the evil doer is raped not by another man but forced to take in a full sized horse.

Internal bleeding for repeat offenders is a must.

Bronze badge

Going Slightly Too Far

Rape is far too evil to be used as a punishment for any crime.

However, had she merely suggested torturing rapists to death, I would have been happy to give that proposal my unqualified support.

Silver badge
Thumb Down

And child abusers should be abused as children

Oh wait, many of them were, leading to...

--------

Personally I think we should quickly and painless put down the 5.5 billion stupidest, most useless people in the world to bring our population back to sustainable levels (which is why you won't see me lining up for the job of global dictator - who wants that decision! - well the first billion or so are easy enough to choose, but then it starts to get into arbitrary definitions of stupid and useless).

oh, those crazy Jordanians

no wait

Bronze badge

@Consent

Arguably, if the penalty for rape is to be raped, then the perpetrator has already consented when he committed rape in the first place and therefore isn't being raped.

Then Chuck Norris dies.

Paris Hilton

But on the other hand...

Would any of you posters agree that a nine year - out in four years sentence is adequate for a man who not only participated in a ten man gang rape of girl with the mental age of an eight year old. But also, in a premeditated act, brought caustic soda along to douse the victim in to cover their tracks?

Not only does the victim of this sadistic crime have to cope with the mental scars of this ordeal, she is permanently scarred from the caustic soda.

I challenge ANY of you to think that justice has been served.

I’ll also add that some of the ten also recorded this act of animalistic barbarism on their mobile phones, so it’s not exactly like there is an issue of misidentifying someone or the act was consensual.

Come on, I’d welcome any considered argument as to why these men deserved the sentence they got.

Personally, at best I’d want them to get life in a normal wing of a prison. Not a cushy one where nonces get put. Perhaps a “Daddy” could make them his bitches. At worse, I’m thinking the Brazen Bull would be a good one, as they burn, they could reflect on the chemical burning of their victim.

Now, before any bleeding heart liberals accuse me of advocating Sharia Law, there is a gulf of difference between the crime and punishment I describe and killing someone for adultery. I don’t condone the amputation of a limb for theft. Or stoning someone for sex outside of marriage.

But justice in the UK seems to be favouring the rights of the offender over the rights of the victim.

Another travesty of justice recently was with a woman who got mugged, but the Judge thought that the woman was too good a witness and thought that she would prejudice the case against the w*nker who mugged her. So he dismissed the case. WTF?

Who exactly polices these judges? Who has the power to remove them from duty for gross inability to do their job? Or even prosecute them for failing to uphold justice?

I don’t want blanket judgements for crimes because I know that each case does not follow a formula. But, justice miscarries in some spectacular ways and it should be corrected.

Price’s comments may be misguided, but at least she has something say to about the issue.

Paris would go “What issues? This is my puppy, isn’t it cute?”

Stop

Room for more?

Amusing (in a pitying way) as she is, I really don't think the Reg has room for *another* pointless celebutard brainless bint!

Please refrain from any more coverage of this woman (to coin a phrase: "don't feed the troll!"), and stick to Google/Jobs/Wikipedia baiting :-)

Silver badge

Yes, but what about...

... rappers?

Also, it's good to see that a couple Reg commentards are about as clued as your average brainless bimbo." Kill all them law-breakers instead of sending them to the covert luxury palaces they call "prisons" Arrhh! Kill kill kill!."

Happy

Jordan, is it/she a Hominid?

I am in the South Pacific and this "Jordan" is Greek to me.

Could belong to a close species to Paris I suppose.

Anonymous Coward

Rapists should be raped, declares Jordan

Perhaps it would help if she could keep her nose and very large mouth out of issues that she obviously does not understand & don't concern her anyway.

Rapists should...

... have their balls removed. No repeat offenders and quite a deterrent.

re: Rapists should...

Wrong.

Now I have said to people who think that women who dress like tarts "deserve it" that if dressing provocatively was a crime punishable by rape, then rape should be a crime punishable by having their balls cut off.

But that is to indicate to these idiots that although there is some blame to be had for it (in the same way as walking into a Skinhead bar and snogging as many of them as you can if you're a bloke means you'll get a f'n kicking: you shouldn't have done it, but the kicking is still GBH), that doesn't make it right to rape them.

But when plonkers like you Rob say that anyone who rapes must have their nads removed, I wonder whether you think someone who wants men mutilated should have their eyes and tongue cut out.

re: But on the other hand...

And would you agree that a ten year sentence for someone who didn't rape but was merely accused of it (and is now on the sex offenders register for all eternity) is completely wrong too?

Justice is about not punishing the innocent. Revenge is about punishing the presumed guilty. If you really DO have the guilty, deterrence is about punishing the guilty.

We have a justice system. Not a revenge one and not a deterrent one.

If you don't like it, move somewhere where they don't sweat the punishment too much. Afghanistan, for example, under the Taliban.

@LaeMi Qian

One comic had the answer to stupidity: remove the warning labels off everything and let nature take its course.

Thumb Up

So Long Jordan and Peter

America deserves you. We won't miss you.

@Jordan, is it/she a Hominid?

Greek to you, eh?

Hubby (with whom she appears to share a brain cell) is from a Greek-Cypriot family.

I suspect that the island of Cyprus (where they have just built a 'luvverly' pink house) will declaring a national holiday with the news they're heading for the USA.

Joke

Rapists should be raped?

I was under the impression that this happened already...

Flame

@Rob Stiles

How do you put the balls back on again when you find out you've made a mistake?

Joke

"Dirty Jobs" horse-sex episode?

"Ashley Pomeroy" said:

"I have a mental image of Jordan, dressed as a judge, sitting atop a horse, which is forcibly sodomising a convicted rapist who has been doused in female horse scent. It's not an entirely displeasing image."

They could have Mike Rowe's TV crew film it and put it on the show Dirty Jobs - they seem to like horse-sex stuff there ;)

"I doubt that it would cut crime, however."

Yeah, you're probably right.

Paris Hilton

Have Paris tease them to death, WITH horses.

"Rob Stiles" said:

"Rapists should have their balls removed. No repeat offenders and quite a deterrent."

Some of them might *like* it too much.

Besides, it wouldn't stop them from being violent in other ways.

"John Savard" said:

"However, had she merely suggested torturing rapists to death, I would have been happy to give that proposal my unqualified support."

A lot of people would agree with you.

"Cris Wilson" said:

"How do you put the balls back on again when you find out you've made a mistake?"

Er, yes, that could be a problem alright...

Well then we'll just have to settle for life in prison, no paroll, no exceptions unless DNA evidence someday proves them innocent. Go back to having such prisoners dig ditches or make license plates or do something else productive that benefits society, rather than just being leeches that suck up taxpayer dollars on their free room-and-board, free cable TV, free weightlifting/gyms, free internet access (for "research" - bah!), etc. Hell it wasn't until just recent years that they were even prevented from smoking cigarettes in prison. I have actually met people who *prefer* to be in prison (don't ask how - if I tell you I'd have to kill you), especially during the freezing-cold winter months in some areas, because in their *own* view they get everything handed to them on a silver platter there (compared to life on the streets or in certain street-gangs, anyway - obviously different depending on what strata of society they're from). Time to make prisoners work off their crimes, pay for their mistakes, instead of just getting a nice cushy place to hang out for a while.

Here in the U.S., convicted sex offenders are regularly released back into society after short sentences, even when they're judged as being "At high risk to re-offend", and once they're back out on the streets/neighborhoods/etc they often re-commit the same offenses all over again.

Obviously "rehabiliation," and the current lenient prison/judicial system (at least in the U.S.), doesn't work very well. So it's not surprising that some people support more extreme ideas.

- Maybe Paris could *tease* sex-offenders to death while they are utilizing some of the other posters' horse/etc ideas ;)

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums