If you think it's a bit nippy now in good old Blighty, you'd better get your thermal undies warming on the radiator because the worst is yet to come, according to the Daily Star: Temperatures could plunge as low as minus 130C, Daily Star warns We're obliged to the paper for the chilling warning, and for providing photographic …
knew those old prescott p4's would come in handy
time to overclock the prescott p4's and bask in their warm glow ;)
mines the coat charred to a crisp from being to close to the prescotts heatsink
Beautiful peice of misquoting to insight fear
They mis-quoted the Met Office
“We have already seen overnight temperatures as low as minus 130C in the Scottish Highlands this month and at the end of November.”
somehow i doubt that applies to the rest of the country, just the highlands... but seriously, lovely work, almost as good as the headlines in actual tabloids, *claps*
i hate marketing
Sorry, was there a story too? Did'nt get past the picture.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize