If you think it's a bit nippy now in good old Blighty, you'd better get your thermal undies warming on the radiator because the worst is yet to come, according to the Daily Star: Temperatures could plunge as low as minus 130C, Daily Star warns We're obliged to the paper for the chilling warning, and for providing photographic …
knew those old prescott p4's would come in handy
time to overclock the prescott p4's and bask in their warm glow ;)
mines the coat charred to a crisp from being to close to the prescotts heatsink
Beautiful peice of misquoting to insight fear
They mis-quoted the Met Office
“We have already seen overnight temperatures as low as minus 130C in the Scottish Highlands this month and at the end of November.”
somehow i doubt that applies to the rest of the country, just the highlands... but seriously, lovely work, almost as good as the headlines in actual tabloids, *claps*
i hate marketing
Sorry, was there a story too? Did'nt get past the picture.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE