On Christmas Eve, South Korean game developer NCSoft received a lawsuit in its stocking from a Massachusetts firm that claims to hold an extremely broad patent for developing online virtual worlds. The legal complaint from Worlds.com alleges NCsoft infringed on its patent for a "system and method for enabling users to interact …
.. based in france i believe, lots more legal work required to complain that software developed outside of america infringes there patents, europeon software patents are not yet valid.
THis is of course only possible thanks to the americans ignoring the patent rules and regulations, which spefically prohibits software patents, also patents have to patent a process, all they patented here is the process of transmitting stuff via http and displaying it in a specific way, easily destoryed, due to lots of prior art!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests