back to article Mozilla hastily shoves Firefox updates out door

Mozilla has rushed out updates to plug a few critical holes in versions 2 and 3 of its popular open source Firefox browser. Firefox 3.0.5 fixes three critical security flaws in the browser, while 2.0.0.19 stitches four critical vulns. Mozilla said that XSS vulnerabilities in SessionStore, XSS and so-called JavaScript “ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Andy
    Boffin

Seamonkey - the FF for the clued up folks

I'm just glad there is Seamonkey available, which doesn't treat you like a clueless newbie like IE and FF (as it wants to imitate IE) do.

For anyone frustrated with FF, try Seamonkey, same browsing engine as FF, therefore same extensions and plugins as FF, but much better UI, more configurable, and no useless cpu-consuming gimmicks.

2. Anonymous Coward
    Flame

@steve

I already tried that, it doesn't solve the main problem:

if I want to go to google, I start to type it in. When I type go, google should appear, being the most visited address starting with go. Instead, I get random websites that contain go in their title bar, or, even more annoyingly, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE URL. I only want it to match the start of a URL, not the middle, and not titles at all.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.