back to article Serial troll vents steam through ears

It appears that database guru and serial troll Aaron Kempf is off his medication again, following a brief lull in which he apparently managed not to insult anyone over the interwebs and end up in court for his trouble. For those of you hitherto blissfully unaware of the existence of Mr Kempf, he's got a bit of previous for …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. anarchic-teapot

Hmmm, dunno about this FotW

Not a patch on his previous effort. Maybe the drugs are having some effect after all.

2. Chika
    Coat

@Rob Holmes

Obama: I'm soooo talented! And they're SOOOOOO stupid!

3. david Silver badge

"following a brief lull" - or perhaps in Wikipedia

Actually, I think he as been spending his time re-writing the Wikipedia entry for MS Access, ( a core interest of his) rather than spending time in the newsgroups.

4. RW
    Coat

@ Funneh AC

Oh, God, no! Spare us! And spare your humble servant, El Reg, from lolcatization.

http://www.icanhascheezeburger.com/

is a compendium of words, phrases, sentences, and sentiments not henceforth to be expressed, implied, or ambiguated on these sacred pages.

Those allergic to extremely silly humor are warned off.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

this makes fascinating reading

For those who have missed some of the Kempf-related fun :

http://www.tonytoews.com/disruptions2007.htm

6. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Muslin-bashing

I wholeheartedly condemn muslins. I much prefer a good linen.

7. Matt

@ac, 08:51

Fascinating is right!

Holy crap, what's the deal with this nutter? The more of that stuff I read the more I kept getting the feeling that in the not to distant future I'll be reading about a certain A. Kempf being involved in some sort of shooting spree or something on those lines.

Where's the "watch this space, potential killing spree" icon?

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.