Despite Microsoft's Xbox 360 price cuts and an analyst warning that the PlayStation 3 is too expensive, Sony is sticking to its guns by refusing to reduce PS3 prices. Kazuo Hirai, President and Group Chief Executive of Sony Computer Entertainment, told the Financial Times last week that gamers shouldn’t hold out any hope for a …
Well that's crap.
I can install NXE, IF I delete all my gamesaves...
Sounds like a real hardcore gamers console, where you can't save your progress. Even my PS1 allowed me to do that without buying additional add-ons. Everything about the Xbox is nickel and diming you these days for required extras.
Wow, AC, that's amazing!
You had a PS1 that allowed you to save games without purchasing a seperate memory card? Where did you get it?
Oh, wait, you were just being a lying idiot. Never mind.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE