Feeds

back to article Boy band sings praises of Windows 7

The world is awaiting with tremulous expectation the forthcoming Professional Developers [sic] Conference, aka PDC2008, which Microsoft has dubbed an event "so hot, the t-shirts caught on fire!" Crikey. PDC2008 attendees will apparently walk away with a 160-gig hard drive loaded with Windows 7, and what better way to celebrate …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

Paris Hilton

I thought it was good

...especially as you could see how much rehearsal and creative input went into it. :-/

Paris cos, well, creative input and what-not.

Alien

@ Nic Brough

Earnest Errol Quinch, is that you?

Paris Hilton

Pirated CDs?

Those CDs don't look very legit...

Brilliant - Loved it . . .

. . . because it's of the best attempts ever at encouraging people to get absolutely blotto on vallium and stiff brandies. Thanks for the tip Lester (you must have been in a bad way to have watched it twice).

It should contain a health warning –

‘Danger, watching this may seriously affect your sanity’

NB
Linux

fucking hell

I'm so glad I haven't eaten yet today. It's going to take a few pints of strong ale to clear that nightmare from my mind.

There truly are some things that you can never un-see.

Tux, cos GNU/Linux gains ground on it's merits. Not on crappy 2nd rate ads like that.

Copycat Piss Take

It's supposed to be an ironic post modern nudge and wink type video.

The trouble is, that only works for really obscure things like PCR amplification machines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FK8jWfqD4w

It doesn't work for already nerdy crap that everybody uses (has to use), from a company that everybody loathes for "borrowing" ideas from others and making expensive pathetic commercials.

Linux

Who needs video?

Ha ha ha haaeeeaaargh!.. ow.. medic!

This post has been deleted by a moderator

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.