A US army brigade combat unit will be deployed at home for the first time, the Army Times reports. The 1st BCT (Brigade Combat Team), numbering about 650 personnel, has returned from Iraq. But rather than dealing with enemy combatants, it may be called to deal with unruly Americans. The Team "may be called upon to help with …
Perhaps they're going to assist people with voting in key swing states?
Go to Florida, make a right.
What the army says - Helping 'people at home' ...
What the army means - "Helping" people at home ...
Expect more home raids, warrant free of course. I guess we didn't "fight them over there" well enough so we'll have to "fight them over here."
And some EU types wonder why we cling to the 2nd Amendment so tightly. Honey, fetch me da tequila, de twelve gauge an all da nummer foh buck yo can fin'!
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant