A US army brigade combat unit will be deployed at home for the first time, the Army Times reports. The 1st BCT (Brigade Combat Team), numbering about 650 personnel, has returned from Iraq. But rather than dealing with enemy combatants, it may be called to deal with unruly Americans. The Team "may be called upon to help with …
Perhaps they're going to assist people with voting in key swing states?
Go to Florida, make a right.
What the army says - Helping 'people at home' ...
What the army means - "Helping" people at home ...
Expect more home raids, warrant free of course. I guess we didn't "fight them over there" well enough so we'll have to "fight them over here."
And some EU types wonder why we cling to the 2nd Amendment so tightly. Honey, fetch me da tequila, de twelve gauge an all da nummer foh buck yo can fin'!
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8