Microsoft will slice the price of the Xbox 360 in the US this Friday, making an entry-level version of its game console less expensive than a Nintendo Wii. Microsoft Xbox 360 Microsoft confirmed today the Arcade model will retail for $200 beginning 5 September, which is down from its previous price of $280. The standard model …
RE: Boring comments
I mean seconded.
In other news, I'd also like to call for a moratorium on the use of the popular (but shit) spelling of the term "fanboi(s)".
Reasoning: It's shit and I hate it, and all who use it. :P
straight to the point
"Team ICO", thats all i want to say.
"Produce one game every 5 years" is what I want to say to that. It's not much of an argument to sway you one way or the other, no matter how pretty (in stills; the framerate is painful) Shadow Of The Colossus was.
The Wii costs pennies to make. It's just one SoC. It has about as much power as an Xbox 1, from seven (7!!) years ago. And costs now as much as the xbox 1 did back then!!! HAHAHA. Nintendo is rolling in dough.
Correction to "[the Wii] has about as much power as an Xbox 1"
alex d states:
The Wii costs pennies to make. It's just one SoC. It has about as much power as an Xbox 1...
I beg to differ. My XBOX 1 was able to do 720p and 1080i on several games. So I contend the Wii has much less power then the first generation XBOX. Your other comments are still relevant.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great