back to article 'Googlebomb' blows up in Daily Mail hack's face

A hapless Daily Mail hack's failure to understand Googlebombing has led to her becoming victim of her own twisted definition of the mischief-making practice. In her piece last Friday, "Blears falls prey to 'Google Bomb' Attack Of The 50-inch Woman", Julie Moult hung a tissue-thin story about an alleged "Googlebombing" of Hazel …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.

Page:

1. Jeremy Wickins

I was going to be kind ...

... and say that it isn't usually the journo that writes the headline -- but then I read the story*. Oh, dear. Yep, Moult is an idiot, and a vicious, rude, offensive one at that. She should be next to Jackie Smith when the revolution comes ...

* Story in the sense of a minor fact dressed up in fantasy, not journalism.

By the way, am I the only one to notice a lack of TheManFromMars this week?

2. Anonymous Coward
    Thumb Up

re - litigation by Julie Moult, the idiot

To successfully pursue this is court, the idiot Julie Moult would need to prove that she was not an idiot... and since Julie Moult is an idiot it would be very difficult for the idiot Julie Moult to prove anything other than the fact that all the internet comments about Julie Moult being an idiot are, in fact, completely true.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Black Helicopters

Internet manager...

There was actually some American celebrity who wanted the Internet manager to work on ridding the world of spam or something. I'm not sure who was in charge of the Internet at the time, but s/he declined to do it, so spam continues.

Raccoons are rather interesting and intelligent creatures. Too bad these raccoons are Nazis.

Page:

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like